February 23, 2012

Sunsets and Starbucks.

Yesterday Eric had a half day so we decided to take advantage of the semi "nice" weather. We hopped in the car and made our way downtown for a little apple fritters and hot chocolate. Those apple fritters Starbucks has are yummy, highly recommend them! After indulging in some delicious delectables we continued our outing with a little window shopping at a few of our favorite places and then headed back to our car. We had our sights set on home because of the wind and cold, but when we saw the sun setting we had a change of mind. Its hard passing up a good Bellingham sunset over the bay. We decided to drive to a nice little viewing spot from a marina in downtown Fairhaven. This spot is a special place to me. The day I went into labor I went there for a walk with my family to try and get my labor started since Isaac decided he wanted to post pone his due date, silly boy. I collected pretty shells and rocks and have them stored in jars from that day above my stove. Such a simple small thing that means so much. I may have had the biggest grin while typing that. Here are a few little photos of the sights today.














1 comment:

  1. Ahh ... look at our little man ♥. I remember oh so well 'walking' you ... guess us 'grandmas' knew what we were talking about :-D

    ReplyDelete