This is a great and cheap way to add something unique and handmade to any space that needs some color!
It took me about an hour to make and all I had to do was walk outside and find a branch and use any left over craft supplies and paints I had, so worth it :)
What You Will Need
- ABranch any shape or size will work
- Paints ( mine I paid 59 cents a bottle)
- Old lace ribbon
- Suede string
- Broken necklace strands
- Hemp cord
- Or anything you think would be fun to add
- First paint wherever on the branch you would like
- LET PAINT DRY this is important because if not the paint will get on you or any of the other added decor
- Twirl ribbons, yarn, lace or necklace strands where desired
- Then your done! This looks great either in a vase or pot as shown above or hung on your wall!
- ENJOY! :)